Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Valkyrie
I thought that this movie was pretty good. In the beginning I was a bit confused on what they were trying to do and who was all involved in the plan. Towards the middle the plot was developing. They were trying to kill Hitler and they wanted the SS to take over the government. Also, was it just me or did Hitler look like he was completely high the entire movie? I don't know but, we did learn in class today that he took cocaine for the common cold so, it might be possible that they were trying to portray that in the movie. Also, what was up with that one guy moving his suitcase to the other side of the table? My understanding is that they kind of suspected that Stauffenberg was trying to assassinate Hitler. So, I'm wondering if the suitcase was never moved, would Hitler have died? The world will never know. The part of the movie that I enjoyed the most was the ending.When Stauffenberg was shot, I thought his death was meaningful. He fought until the end , I admire him for his determination. As Martin Luther King said, "A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment