Thursday, December 9, 2010
The Holocaust Museum
I had a good time at the Holocaust Museum, but I thought that it could have been better. First of all, I felt like our tour guide had an extremely quiet voice and whenever I turned on my headset, I couldn't hear her over the roar of the t.v. monitors. Also, I would have liked to have more time reading the articles and information that were on the walls. I felt that I was sort of rushed, and I couldn't get the full experience because of it. All of the information that I did get to read was extremely interesting. For example, when we were in the conference room, I thought that it was really neat how they had members of the conference displayed with information about them. It made me feel more like I was experiencing the conference, rather than just reading about it. Also, what was up with that food system? How could they just say that they didn't have enough food for everyone. I thought that was a bit ridiculous. But, oh well. Our cafeteria food isn't all that bad. All in all, I had a great time. Most of the information that was given to us we learned prior to going on the trip, but something like hearing from a Holocaust survivor is something that I will remember forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment